Hello. I'm Nikki and welcome to my very first post! I've recently re-discovered my love of nail polish and I've been inspired by other bloggers to post swatches of all the great colors out there! I'm new at this and I'm learning so much about nail care, designs and technique so I'll be posting swatches strictly for fun. Feel free to leave any comments or opinions.
First up is my current mani.
Sinful Colors - Tokyo Pearl
In other blogs, I noticed a lot of people don't care for the pearly type of polishes because of the brush strokes but I found this color very flattering and easy to work with and I don't mind seeing the brush strokes at all. I think this polish is more vivid in person so I'm not sure if my iphone and the lighting did a great job of capturing it.
Application:
Revlon Quick Dry Base Coat
3 coats of Tokyo Pearl
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
No comments:
Post a Comment