Friday, May 6, 2011

Perfectly Nude

I was so happy to change colors today and rid myself of that hideous gray/silver glitter, ew!  This time around I opted for a nude color with a hint of sparkle.  I wanted to swatch pink China Glaze polish I bought recently, but I think I'll wear it on Saturday.  The base color I'm wearing below is by Soo Nails (a local brand) and the color on the bottom of the bottle is Beige.  I feel it's more of a pale peach.  It's a very bland shade but the application was smooth and I have no complaints.  I also wanted a hint of shimmer to spice it up so I topped with a thin coat of A Perfect "10" called Twinkle.

Soo Nails - Beige & A Perfect "10" - Twinkle


Application:
Revlon Quick Dry Base Coat
3 coats of Beige
1 coat Twinkle
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

No comments:

Post a Comment